Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Afternoon Update

He had ice chips for breakfast, beef broth for lunch, and a morphine drip for his afternoon snack! He's very sore!

They are going to attempt to get him out of bed tomorrow. Please pray for him to have strength. We're just so thankful he is going to have the ability to stand on his feet and legs! Praise God for that. I've been rubbing those old yucky feet today and never thought I'd enjoy it so much!! If he can feel it, that's all that matters.

I'll let you know if anything changes.

4 comments:

Teresa M. said...

Wonderful news, Karyn! Let him know the McDermotts are still thinking of him. I'd almost rub his feet too if I could!

Teresa

kj said...

Oh Teresa...and what a friend you are, NO one would want that job!! HA HA I will tell him you all praying for him.

Sue Williams said...

Karyn, please tell your dad that he is constantly in my thoughts and I pray that everything continues to be positive in his treatment. I also appreciate your Blog and have gone to it several times yesterday and today for an update. Thank you for keeping us informed.

Sue Williams

Lori D said...

Miss Janae'
You are so precious to do this blog for us so we can keep up with everything. It was great to hear your Mom's voice awhile ago & I'm glad your Dad is doing so well. Praise God for the good news on his prognosis! I'm glad he'll be getting up tomorrow-that's great! We sure love you all very much! Kiss your pop on the head for us! Love, your favorite uncle George & aunt Lori