Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Night FEVER!

Don't worry there's NO fever, I just needed a catchy title! But, mom left me alone with dad again, and you know what that means...more pictures! OH BOY! Don't worry, you don't have to be scared to scroll down, I didn't take any gruesome shots this time!



I did take him on a tour of the 3rd floor, in the wheelchair. He got to look outside and see clouds! It's been a while since he's seen outside! I also got out the computer and made him watch Tina Fey play Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live....funny stuff!! (I know making a man laugh who has 57 staples down his back, isn't a good idea either! MAN, I'm a bad nurse!)
Thanks to all of you for the prayers & visits! They are really helping his spirits. If you do want to come out to the hospital next week, please call first. When he moves to rehab (boot camp, as I call it) visitors will only be allowed at certain times.
God's love is amazing!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just checking on you and you look great! They are taking good care of you. I just spoke with Mark (he is on vacation) said to tell you "lookin good". Well, let's see what you missed last week. WORK, WORK, WORK. Yep, that's what we did!
So glad you are doing well. Hang in there!
Rosemarie

Dan Lovejoy said...

Looks like Bob has turned the corner. He looks good! I'm sorry I didn't make it in today. And I came Friday and Bob & Deb were both asleep so I didn't want to disturb them. See you Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

Lori D said...

Well Robert, I can definitely say you look like a king sitting on your throne! It's nice to see you smiling-is it a real smile or the drugs! We were sorry to hear that Nana & Papa didn't get to come but maybe next week. I saw Mary Bridgwater today-David has kidnapped her until Oct. 6th-she's doing real well, though. Anyway, keep up the good work & we'll keep up the prayers! Love you, George & Lori