Thursday, September 11, 2008

Here we go....

Dr. White consulted with the radiologist and they feel the more extensive surgery IS the best option. The reason being is that the bone is already damaged and if they begin radiation it will be harder to do the surgery after that. Also they fear that the radiation won't shrink the tumor fast enough so he could possibly lose the feeling/use of his legs. Dr. White and his colleagues are confident that the extensive surgery is the better option. SO...when he said that I looked at dad and said "We asked God to show the doctor's exactly what needed to be done." Also (for those of you attend church at MRCC) Dr. White also performed the surgery on Dan Waugh's neck....and if you know Dan you know the POWER of his story! God is watching over Dr. White, we know that!

God is Good. He IS in control.

The surgery could last up to 6 hours. Keep praying.

4 comments:

Summer said...

I am praying right now...

Renee Conley said...

I am praying for all of you!!! Let me know if I can help with ANYTHING!!!

Unknown said...

Bob,

I will ask the Church of Christ in Ada to add you to their prayer list and I will be praying for all of your family during this stressful time.

Heather said...

Wow---we ask specific things, and God shows specific answers...amazing. We are praying.